confusing tubing/river falls excursions

tyrannosaur

Royal website has 2 excursions in Jamaica with similar descriptions (white river tubing + Dunn River falls + meal) but different pricing and length (7 hour vs 5 hours, $139 vs $109). Anyone done these, and what's the "real" difference between the two?

thanks in advance!

Royal website has 2 excursions in Jamaica with similar descriptions (white river tubing + Dunn River falls + meal) but different pricing and length (7 hour vs 5 hours, $139 vs $109). Anyone done these, and what's the "real" difference between the two?

thanks in advance!

If you are looking at Fy78 and Fy44

The 7 hour one cruises to Dunns Falls. The shorter one is by coach. It notes the difference in the description.

Hope that helps

Yes exactly! Thanks for the clarification, I did not know you could "cruise" in a boat to Dunn river falls :) Does any one know if Chukka river tubing is the same as White river tubing, and which one is better?

thanks again

I took my 75 y/o mom on the Chukka Zipline and River Tubing excursion. It was great! The zips are short and not what I call exciting when comparing it to the Pirates zip we did in Roatan on our own, and you hike up a rather steep hill to begin the zip, but it got crossed off mom's bucket list. Then you tube in really clear, and cool water. I liked this a lot and would do it again.

Try to zip first, because you'll want to cool off in the river afterwards. The drive up to Chukka is sort of scary due to the narrow road but any of those mountain excursions are going to have you on narrow roads.