Entertainment DJ or live bands for 17/18 year olds Voyager

Cruised with 17 year old twins and an 18 year old on Voyager last December they went to teen club first day there they met heaps of other teens their age they would either then join in activities organised by the club or all get together and arrange their own activities i.e late night flow rider, basketball, dancing usually on the ice rink studio b or the disco they would meet up for pizza at the promenade cafe etc they always had heaps going on.

Cruised with 17 year old twins and an 18 year old on Voyager last December they went to teen club first day there they met heaps of other teens their age they would either then join in activities organised by the club or all get together and arrange their own activities i.e late night flow rider, basketball, dancing usually on the ice rink studio b or the disco they would meet up for pizza at the promenade cafe etc they always had heaps going on.

But I have read on these forums that there is strictly NO 18 year olds allowed in the teen club, either in the common room or with any of the activities :confused:

OK, leaving the teen club aside (as the kids have all left school when they are going on the cruise),

We were just wondering of they have bands/dancing for older teens at night somewhere eg High Notes Lounge, that my 17 year old can enjoy with the others as she won't be allowed in the nightclub.

We went on the Voyager last year, and there were plenty of bar / entertainment areas, but never stayed up late enough to go to any of the entertainment after the last show ;)

maybe a recent cruise compass might have some details, or are there regular "gigs"/DJ's in certain spots

Thanks