Surprised that Regal Princess only gets a 73% rating

Bently57

I am not new to Princess. I have cruised many times, on the Grand, the Coral, the Crown, the Caribbean, and the Golden. However, when the Royal came out with their tiny balconies, we went back to Celebrity S-Class...which is where we've been ever since.

We thought we'd try Princess again for a change, even with the small balcony issue, but I am alarmed that the Regal and the Royal do not fare well on this site under "Ship Reviews." The Royal's 66% is very sad!

I knew that Regal had made a few changes, but 73% is still not that great. We are re-thinking our decision, and quite possibly will go with Celebrity S-Class once again...unless someone out there has some really great things to say about the Regal that we will not find on Celebrity S-Class.

I have been on Royal princess three time. Maiden crossing 18 days, a 7 day Caribbean cruise and a 14 day crossing. I really like Royal princess. Give regal or Royal a try. See for your self. Have a great time.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yes, we are exactly like you and love Royal & Regal, we are also on Majestic next year, I am sure you will now know they have made several changes to the Majestic compared to Regal/Royal - it will still be FAB:):)

We love Royal princess, and is booked on majestic princess Singapore to Shanghai. Majestic princess will have many changes, as it is set for the Asian market.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums