Back from the Mariner!!!

alprice

Great Cruise!!! Great food!!! Can do without chops.....not worth it in our opinion - becaus of the service. WE LOVE CAPTAIN JOHNNY!!!! The ship is amazing!!! My favorite so far. We had perfect weather - except the last day....cloudy and cold - it was ok though - we needed a chill out day. Let me know if you have any questions. Everything was wonderful...PORT CANAVERAL IS THE EASIEST AND SMOOTHEST EVER!!!! We participated in the luggage valet program and it went very well! LOVED IT!!! Already planning my next one!!!

The luggage valet program is when you pay $15 PP and they will print boading passes for your flight and check your luggage all the way to your destination and you are already checkin for your flight so you just go directly through security....it worked out perfect and departing the port was fast too.

I too would like more information on this service. Would be great to know that my luggage would be heading straight to Baltimore, MD w/o my having to worry about it. Actually, only have one piece of luggage that we are "checking" so I could put it in my name only and pay $15.00? Put it out the night before still? Getting that boarding pass ahead of time is sweet too! Tell me more! :p

You sign up for this service onboard - we purchased transfers through RCI - but you can use anyone to get back to the airport with this service....our flight did not leave until 330 - we were at Orlando at 930am....WE SAT ALL DAYYY!!!!! Next time I will book a flight around noon. With this program you are the 2nd off the ship, following people who are doing tours that day or need special assistance. It was very efficient. I had never heard of it either until this trip, but was worth it and I will use it again

Archived