Enchantment transfer to FLL airport US$30

umlaut

Hi.

I've seen recent cruise compasses where Royal Caribbean offers transfers from Port of Miami to Ft Lauderdale airport for US$30 per person. Anyone out there who knows if they will also charge for a one-year-old, and if so how much?

Hi.

I've seen recent cruise compasses where Royal Caribbean offers transfers from Port of Miami to Ft Lauderdale airport for US$30 per person. Anyone out there who knows if they will also charge for a one-year-old, and if so how much?

Unknown, but I do know that SAS Travel is $15.00 per person.. Check them out.. we use them

The airport is SO close to the cruise terminal in Fort Lauderdale. $30 a person is crazy. Hop in a cab. There will be TONS of them and the ride will probably be $20 for all of you. You can also use Uber.

With an RCCL transfer, you'll likely be herded to an area and waiting to board with 45 other people. We did transfers on our very first cruise...newbie mistake! ;)

The airport is SO close to the cruise terminal in Fort Lauderdale. $30 a person is crazy. Hop in a cab. There will be TONS of them and the ride will probably be $20 for all of you. You can also use Uber.

With an RCCL transfer, you'll likely be herded to an area and waiting to board with 45 other people. We did transfers on our very first cruise...newbie mistake! ;)

My bad. You said MIAMI. No more posting before coffee. :o

Unknown, but I do know that SAS Travel is $15.00 per person.. Check them out.. we use them

Agreed - We use SAS all of the time from Fort Lauderdale Airport to Miami and the are always on time, reliable, and only $15/person. Just used it last week for our Cruise on Enchantment - a wonderful time! And I believe that the Chops was the best we have ever eaten at.

Agree on SAS. Have used them several times between FLL and Port Miami and will use them again debarking Navigator in January.

They are very proactive about calling you to see if your flight has arrived, where you are in the debark process, if you have your bags yet, etc. When you arrive back at Port Miami, their vans are usually circling already waiting for a call that you are ready. Never a long wait to be picked up and generally shorter than waiting for the cruise line to fill up a full size bus.