Balcony cabin on Majesty any info? And where is she before the cruise on the 25/11/16

We are on the Majesty on 25/11/16 and firstly wondered where she is before arriving in the canneries. I cannot see any repositioning cruise to get her there. Could it be for a crew change? And has anybody had a balcony cabin on the Majesty? We have booked 810 and wondered if we had made a good choice? Last time we were on board for my big birthday a e had an outside plus which was fine but this is a special cruise for my wife's birthday.

• 2 weeks later...

When we were last on board we had an outside plus but also had a sneaky look at other cabins and the inside did look a little small. But you have to take into account how long you are going to spend in the cabin. If it is mainly just to sleep do you want to spend more money on a larger cabin. Either cabin I am sure you will have a great time.

• 4 weeks later...

Discovered why the Majesty is missing until the 25th she is currently in Gibraltar having some sort of scheduled refit. Apparently nothing to do with her recent engine problems this has been planned for a long time. I don't know if any changes to the ship are being made or this is just routine maintenance. Hope all is completed before we join on 25th you do hear of the first cruises after refits still having work done on the first cruise because the over run.I hope not on this occasion......

• 2 weeks later...