Does anyone else plan fantasy cruises?

sparkins_mob

There is nothing wrong with dreaming and planning. I had to wait until my 29th anniversary before we took our first vacation. It was a wonderful trip and I enjoyed the planning of it very much. Have fun in your imagination if that is all you can do for now until you can save for your next adventure!

Happy Planning ;)

Since u r already searching, I suggest along with saving some money, to learn how to find a great deal on a cruise. Cruising does NOT have to be expensive, look up sites that allow u to price per night, you will find some amazing deals from time to time. Then u may be able to see how your your fantasy can come to reality, with saving. Also, other then cruise fair, flight and tips, you honestly can still enjoy your cruise without spending much additional cash. We've done it, in past after finding a rock bottom price, making a very affordable holiday. Just do your own thing, skip the alcohol, and don't b envious of those in a higher grade cabin.

. . I hope u turn your fantasy into reality.,,, however keep in mind though that if u over fantisize, reality won't be able to measure up and u will b disappointed.

I have been on 8 cruises THIS YEAR and do sorta plan "fantasy cruises"

I am close to retiring and plan retirement cruises.

I also save almost all of the Tuesday specials so I can try to predict what's going to likely be marked down and by how much.

I check airfares to get an idea what it'll cost to fly when I take up a last minute deal.

That said I still have over ten cruises booked regardless of the Tues stuff.

We'll see