Spa Package Question -- Pearl

Imalismom

I did a search on Spa Packages, and it looks like there is no way you can book this prior to boarding - is this still correct?

Can the concierge book this for you, or do you indeed need to go directly to the SPA as soon as you walk on board?

Does anyone know what the cost of a 10 day cruise package is?

Thank you in advance

Since about a year ago, the thermal suite pass (if that is what you are referring to) is available for pre-purchase in your Explore & Plan online. But it only goes on sale 100/90 days before sailing, so you still have a couple of months to go before you can buy it for your March cruise.

I did a search on Spa Packages, and it looks like there is no way you can book this prior to boarding - is this still correct?

Can the concierge book this for you, or do you indeed need to go directly to the SPA as soon as you walk on board?

Does anyone know what the cost of a 10 day cruise package is?

Thank you in advance

If you're referring to the Spa Thermal Suite package, yes ... you can book it on-line but not sooner than 90 days out (100 days if in a Suite or Haven).

We bought ours about 10 days ago for our December cruise.

Thanks to both of you.

What was the price for your spa package (it looks like my cruise is one day less than yours)

If I recall correctly it was $169pp for the entire cruise. It's suppose to be a $20 savings when you book on-line.

I highly recommend that you book it as soon as it becomes available. It sells out quickly. It only lasted a day for us.

Have fun! :D

If I recall correctly it was $169pp for the entire cruise. It's suppose to be a $20 savings when you book on-line.

I highly recommend that you book it as soon as it becomes available. It sells out quickly. It only lasted a day for us.

Have fun! :D

thanks again - I will make sure I try to get it at the 100 day mark!