Celebrity Equinox, November 18, g2016

jcbatc01

Hi boys and girls,

Partner and I have just booked (for the very first time) a Celebrity Cruise on board the Equinox. Looking forward to 10 days of new discoveries with Celebrity line during this Caribbean sail. :)

We are also wondering if any others will be on this cruise as well.

Happy sailing everyone - John & Alex

We are quite excited to try a new a line. We have been on so many cruises, mostly RCCL, and we found out that not only Celebrity has some great itinerary but also we can carry-over our status from Royal to then.

We are just a bit unsure on how folks dress up at night? Do you know if its quite dressy or just like Royal a bit more casual (I meant dinning room mainly - no jeans, I suppose)?

Thx for any insight. :)

In general, especially on longer itineraries, you are going to see a bit more dress up. Definitely no jeans in the dining room for dinner, although there are reports that some do get away with it. Husband and I usually do chinos, collared shirt and on most nights a jacket. But in no way do we dress to the nines...

We really love Equinox. It's a stunning ship. Thought the lawn club would just be a visit once and done, but we spent a lot of time up there. Great place to grab a drink and sit for sailaway. Highly recommend Aqua Class if it's in the budget. That said, MDR is fine and is a stunning room. Really enjoy dining in Murano too.

Joe

Edited by JoePDX

Thank you Joe for the heads up!

Much appreciated the input on the dinning dress code.

We also found out the same, as far as dress code, depending on the length of the cruise. Past TAs and longer sailings we have been on, everyone tend to be a bit more dressy, even at Royal.

We were just with friends over the weekend who have also been in the Equinox a short while ago and loved it. We are definitely looking forward to new experiences! :)