Bidding for Haven/Upgrades

leeker13

I like that thinking. I need to know what ship and sailing before I could get my hopes up.

We board on the Escape this saturday.

We are cruisers affected by the Summit mayhem [emoji53] .

Cool for ur upgrade. We like our balcony that we got, but since we did not received an email saying that we don't move up in class. I still hope for a miracle.

It adds some distraction for the few days left.

I am sailing on the Escape 4-15. Has anyone received a win or loss email yet for this sailing date? I know most come out a few days before but I am incredibly anxious. The not knowing is KILLING me. Who else has watched freakin you-tube videos on the Haven?!?! I have issues.

i am sailing on the escape 4-15. Has anyone received a win or loss email yet for this sailing date? I know most come out a few days before but i am incredibly anxious. The not knowing is killing me. Who else has watched freakin you-tube videos on the haven?!?! I have issues.

😂😂😣😣

I am sailing on the Escape 4-15. Has anyone received a win or loss email yet for this sailing date? I know most come out a few days before but I am incredibly anxious. The not knowing is KILLING me. Who else has watched freakin you-tube videos on the Haven?!?! I have issues.

We're on the Escape on 4/15, too. We haven't seen anything come through yet... We're in an inside room and bid on a balcony room. We bid in the poor range ($60 each, $120 total). LOL! We'll see what happens... Not expecting it to come through... But that's OK! We probably won't be in our room too much anyhow...

We're on the Escape on 4/15, too. We haven't seen anything come through yet... We're in an inside room and bid on a balcony room. We bid in the poor range ($60 each, $120 total). LOL! We'll see what happens... Not expecting it to come through... But that's OK! We probably won't be in our room too much anyhow...

You never know .....

We board on the Escape this saturday.

We are cruisers affected by the Summit mayhem [emoji53] .

Cool for ur upgrade. We like our balcony that we got, but since we did not received an email saying that we don't move up in class. I still hope for a miracle.

It adds some distraction for the few days left.

I am a Summit casualty also and will be on the same ship. Where is your balcony at? We have an aft balcony on the 12th deck.

What is a "summit casualty"

We were booked on Celebrity Summit for April 8th. The ship was having engine troubles for the last two months. Well Celebrity decided to pull the ship out completely to fix the problem, which we understand. However, they only gave us TWO weeks notice that our cruise was being cancelled. Therefore, it is hard for a lot of people to try and find something with only a two weeks notice during spring vacation/Easter time.

We were booked on Celebrity Summit for April 8th. The ship was having engine troubles for the last two months. Well Celebrity decided to pull the ship out completely to fix the problem, which we understand. However, they only gave us TWO weeks notice that our cruise was being cancelled. Therefore, it is hard for a lot of people to try and find something with only a two weeks notice during spring vacation/Easter time.

I've called it the Summit mayhem. So much troubles and stress to avoid ruining these vacations. Book way in advance to make sure of everything and 💣BOOM[emoji95] .

4 days left to be able to finally forget all of this.

After still need to keep pressure on X to refund all amounts for the summit

I've called it the Summit mayhem. So much troubles and stress to avoid ruining these vacations. Book way in advance to make sure of everything and 💣BOOM[emoji95] .

4 days left to be able to finally forget all of this.

After still need to keep pressure on X to refund all amounts for the summit

I booked almost two years ago. I wanted one of those large Aqua aft balcony cabins, which I did get. Now I probably never will ever get to experience that class of ship or balcony. My husband has never been on Norwegian and I only been on a weekend cruise on Norwegian. Therefore, we are looking forward to something different.

There is another couple that was also booked on Summit. They did a balcony guarantee and got deck 12 towards the aft on the starboard side. Did you choose your cabin specifically?

I may have something for you that you may be interested in. Look for me or let me know what cabin you are in and I will leave it there. Is something that I made just for the Summit cruise but now I don't have much use for them.

I booked almost two years ago. I wanted one of those large Aqua aft balcony cabins, which I did get. Now I probably never will ever get to experience that class of ship or balcony. My husband has never been on Norwegian and I only been on a weekend cruise on Norwegian. Therefore, we are looking forward to something different.

There is another couple that was also booked on Summit. They did a balcony guarantee and got deck 12 towards the aft on the starboard side. Did you choose your cabin specifically?

I may have something for you that you may be interested in. Look for me or let me know what cabin you are in and I will leave it there. Is something that I made just for the Summit cruise but now I don't have much use for them.

We did the same with room gty with the funatsea and end up deck 12 instead of 9 to 11 [emoji2]

We are in 12258 near the rear elavators.

You pick my curiosity with ur summit thing [emoji23] .

I can try to look at u on the Escape but not sure to find u [emoji137]

We did the same with room gty with the funatsea and end up deck 12 instead of 9 to 11 [emoji2]

We are in 12258 near the rear elavators.

You pick my curiosity with ur summit thing [emoji23] .

I can try to look at u on the Escape but not sure to find u [emoji137]

You can email. Ginny1027 I use email. I will let you know where to find me once I find out

You can email. Ginny1027 I use email. I will let you know where to find me once I find out

I tried private message but I'm not allowed on tapatalk to use this feature. And on board we will be disconnect from the net, to be able to enjoy every second [emoji41]

I tried private message but I'm not allowed on tapatalk to use this feature. And on board we will be disconnect from the net, to be able to enjoy every second [emoji41]

Once I know my cabin I will let you know here or leave a note on your cabin

Happy to say we got the haven spa suite upgrade for 4/8 sailing. I low balled the offer too and it said poor chance. Nice bit of good news.

We originally were on celebrity summit that canceled two weeks ago. Scrambling to find a cruise same dates. I didn't mind paying a little more as this cruise was less than celebrity.

Hopefully now I can relax after two weeks of hell of rebooking and flights.

It is obvious they are trying a Priceline type thing to maximize revenue. Wish they would just do free upgrades if the rooms don't sell.

Happy to say we got the haven spa suite upgrade for 4/8 sailing. I low balled the offer too and it said poor chance. Nice bit of good news.

We originally were on celebrity summit that canceled two weeks ago. Scrambling to find a cruise same dates. I didn't mind paying a little more as this cruise was less than celebrity.

It is obvious they are trying a Priceline type thing to maximize revenue. Wish they would just do free upgrades if the rooms don't sell.

Can I ask what your original category was and what you bid? Thx

Congrats for the upgrade.

We are still waiting for the Email saying win or lose bid.

We had the same 2 weeks of unnecessary stress and to much phone calls and emails.

3 sleeps to go [emoji106]