Vegetarian on Breakaway

shannie102

I'm traveling in a group of 4 and one of them is a vegetarian. Just wondering what specialty restaurants other vegetarians would suggest using for SDP. I've looked at the menus and see that every place has some form of a vegetarian option but was looking for some first hand experience suggestions.

I'm traveling in a group of 4 and one of them is a vegetarian. Just wondering what specialty restaurants other vegetarians would suggest using for SDP. I've looked at the menus and see that every place has some form of a vegetarian option but was looking for some first hand experience suggestions.

In addition to whatever the folks here recommend, the passenger should definitely contact NCL's access desk and inform them of their dietary requirement. A note will be made in system and that *may* help smooth things along. Also, they should talk to the Maitre d' on the first day.

If sailing in the Haven, contact the Concierge hotline and also remind the Concierge and the Butler when you first meet them.

I recommend against being "low maintenance" in this regard and just hoping to find something that works. The crew is there to serve. Tell anyone and everyone who might help and they will take great care of any special dietary needs.

Both my son and I are vegetarians and have always had great food on NCL, although we've never eaten in the speciality restaurants, so I can't speak to those. I wrote a detailed review of the Breakaway with a section on dining that may be helpful to you.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2326291&highlight=profcruise

Happy to try to answer any other questions you might have.