Latitudes Cards--Question

greenie

Alot of good information and advice here, thanks so much! I liked your advice, NewMexicoNita--I will just relax and not worry about it since the card itself doesn't seem too important. And honestly, I could care less about the "newsletter". Just more stuff for the recycling bin!

Both years I have had no problem registering online. NCL must like me more than some of you. (chants annoyingly "Greenie is Teacher's Pet! Greenie is Teacher's Pet!" :p )

Thanks again for the info, all.

My husband and I sailed on the Dawn in April-just so happened to be on the famed Wave cruise. I never received Lattitudes cards in the mail so I called NCL in early August. I was told they would order new ones and we should get them in 10-12 weeks. Well, it's been 12 weeks and NO cards:mad: :mad: I just spoke with someone and was told that they would reorder them and I should have them in 6-8 weeks. She didn't know why I haven't gotten them or why the last person I spoke to said that they would take so long to come. She also told me that as long as we had our numbers we didn't need the card. Well, with the problems I've hadjust getting 2 little cards in the mail I won't hold my breath that we won't have trouble on our next cruise. I don't think that if NCL wasn't ving us a credit for the Wave cruise that we would have even sailed with them again. They don't seem very organized or to know what's going on half of the time!

Well, I guess with all of the other problems NCL currently has, it just figures..

Went to the above link to create a profile and filled out all of the info on the first page, then clicked "continue". Next page that appeared stated that I could not have a day phone number the same as an evening phone number. I went back to correct it and all of the other info was deleted. Just one more example of the aggravation of dealing with NCL. Do they even have a clue?:rolleyes:

I always do on line registration for my clients and send a copy with their docs. Well right now I am trying to do a large group of them on Celebrity: I get the same type of respondses: I am about to lose my mind over this. Our daughter tried to do one for herself and DH which went fine. Then she wanted to do her daughters who is under 21. Daughter wanted to take responsibility for her so she could drink beer and wine on the cruise. Well because daughter is sharing a room with her aunt the system said, only the aunt could claim responsibility. Go figure: this is not just an NCL problem. Some of it may have to do with Wilma, some the systems period. I have never had the trouble with on line as I have had the past few days. Yesterday I finally just gave up and will finish it this afternoon: I don't need anymore grey hair. NMnita

Archived