Does the Cheers Package show on website

tdh8359

Just purchased the Cheers Package last week, my question is does it ever show up under my cruise info on Carnivals website? If so how long does it usually take to show up? The credit card shows the charge and I printed the page after I ordered so I have a confirmation number so I'm not too worried about it. Was just wondering.

It didn't show up for my DD and SiL when I purchased it for them for Christmas last year. DD was concerned so I showed her when I tried to purchase it again the message " Cheers has already been purchased for this guest" (or something like that). Keep you order confirmation just in case but don't worry.

Thank you. Another question, I'm assuming reservations for the Steakhouse do not show up also, do you ever received an email confirmation of the reservation?

Correct, they do not. Yes, you do receive an email confirmation, but sometimes it can take a few days from the time that you submit the request online.

Fun Shops purchases do not come up on the invoice. It's nice when purchases are gifts. For instance, I purchased Bottomless Bubbles for my parents last cruise, it asked for a notation on a gift card. It was a nice surprise for them when they boarded.

Yes I can see that would make sense when purchased as a gift.