Nov 7th Enchantment --extra day at sea!!!!!

excursion in Belize--they'll love it and Cozumel won't matter a bit! Shopping and boozing can be done anywhere...the best thing about Cozumel is the beach time anyway--and you can do that on the ship (kind of...:) ). One of our best days was an unexpected day on the ship.

We are booked on the Nov. 7th Enchantment cruise. Having to spend an extra day at sea is certainly a tough job but somebody's got to do it. We'll gladly take it on! The cruise lines have every right, as stated in ticket contracts, to make port changes based on weather, strikes, mechanical problems, etc.

There is certainly no need for compensation for getting another relaxing day at sea. By the way, for you folks on this cruise, I called RCCI this afternoon (11/2) asking if the port stay at Key West would be extended beyond the scheduled 2 p.m. departure and learned it will not. But, again, why worry about such things? Unless people haven't been to Key West before, there is nothing lost by having to leave at the originally scheduled time.

I just went to the RCCL site.... they have changed the itinerary shown on their website for the 11/7, 11/21, 12/5 and 12/19 5 night Enchantment sailings to show: FLL, Key West, Belize, FLL

I'm glad they have their website showing the correct port information. We are on the 5 night Western Enchantment itinerary on 1/2.... which (at this point) still shows Cozumel.

The 11/21, 12/5, and 12/19 are actually still showing going to Cozumel at this time. When you click on each individual cruise this is where you can find that info. RC rep advised me that they are waiting on 11/14 to see what happens with that port and that it would be on a day to day basis if they did not go back on that date. And if they don't go to Cozumel, so what at least I won't be at home working or crawling around in some hot fire I will just be sitting...oooop's excuse me laying around on the deck of a beautiful ship with my beautiful wife and taking the hot sun. Now that I can handle.

I personally like the extra sea day. Am going on my 13th cruise (leaving on Sunday) and about 30% of the time are schedules have changed due to weather,wind or previous storms. The cruise lines generally have alot of activities scheduled on these sea days so just go with it. Hope you still have a great time.

Archived