Anthem Spa JS vs JS

looking4info

Other than location and the cabin connectivity of the Junior Suites what are the differences (if any) between the Spa JS and the JS? Seems that the Spa JS is typically priced lower than the JS. Thanks

The Spa JS has a different bathroom configuration. One room is a sink and toilet. The other room has a sink, bathtub and a walk-in shower. It is also a little smaller than a regular JS.

Hope this helps. :)

We loved our Spa JS. It was the favorite cabin of all our cruises. The colors and set up made it a pleasure to return to the cabin every night. And the split bathrooms came in handy at times!

I agree -- our Spa JS on Anthem was the nicest stateroom we've sailed in to date (and that includes some larger cabins/"full" suites). Elegant, tons of storage, great stall shower, large balcony, comfortable sitting area. Loved it.

I did a cabin crawl on our cruise, and I thought the Spa JS had a much better layout than did most of the higher category cabins we visited.

Spa%20Jr%20Suite%20for%20cal%201024x683_zpsbiiefgd0.jpg

(photo by turtles06)