Cruise Critic tips saved me enough to cruise on the AOS for free

emeraldcity

Seriously, the tips and suggestions I've gotten on this website in the past year have saved me a bundle. In effect, I saved more than enough to pay for the first leg of my B2B on Adventure of the Seas in February.

Between tips on booking air, choosing a no-fee credit card that doesn't charge foreign transactions and gives points, trying airbnb for my 3-day stay in Rome, and selecting private excursions with more bang for the buck in smaller groups.

Thank you to everyone who has been generous with their time and shared their experiences. I've been able to make the decisions that are right for me and my upcoming trips and save hundreds of dollars along the way.

Seriously, the tips and suggestions I've gotten on this website in the past year have saved me a bundle. In effect, I saved more than enough to pay for the first leg of my B2B on Adventure of the Seas in February.

Between tips on booking air, choosing a no-fee credit card that doesn't charge foreign transactions and gives points, trying airbnb for my 3-day stay in Rome, and selecting private excursions with more bang for the buck in smaller groups.

Thank you to everyone who has been generous with their time and shared their experiences. I've been able to make the decisions that are right for me and my upcoming trips and save hundreds of dollars along the way.

That is SO awesome.. I hope you have a fabulous time...

Awesome! I have learned a ton from this board. I am finding it starting to get a bit negative though so have not been reading as much. But hopefully it will turn back to helpful and positive soon.