QM2 - December 8

JVA

Hi Doug & Darby ... thanks for taking the time to reply to my post! You made me feel a lot better about deciding to take the QM2 over to London then flying. It sounds like this will be be a great experience as you have already made the trip 8 times and signed up for two more trips. Looking forward to meeting you both formally on-board.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow ... I check out for a few weeks due to work and when I check back I see we have a group going. This sounds like it will be a nice trip. looking forward to meeting you all!

Jeff

• 1 month later...

We'll be on the segment Dec. 15 from Southampton to NYC. We are Tom and Ron from Oakland, Calif., and have crossed on the QM2 many times. We are currently in Malta and area traveling around Europe, Paris, Malta & Sicily. Looking forward to a winter crossing!

• 1 year later...
We will be aboard for the back-to-back voyage (December 8-22). These will be our 10th and 11th trans-Atlantics on the QM2...our favorite ship. We'll look forward to saying hello at the LGBT gathering in the Comodore Club. Doug & Darby (Atlanta)

HI Doug and Darby - Will be doing the back to back with you - a buddy will be doing the eastbound and Ron will do the return with me. Is the LGBT gathering at the usual time (2 PM first sea day in the Commodore Club)?

Be great to see you both again!

Crane