Weather at the end of October

Cruisfan

Thank you for your reply. I did check that website and it shows that, historically, it is around 15 to 20 C. .......I guess that is not beach weather.

Yes we will be at the Carlton Intercontinental. What did you think of it as far as it's location and nearby food? I'm looking forward to it.

Cruisfan.

We loved the Carlton International, we added a day to get to see a little bit of Cannes.

Its location is superb, the beach and the promenade La Croisette is a few steps from the hotel , you can just sit and watch the world go by if you wish.

A few moments walk to the left as you come out of the hotel is a restaurant called Le Vesuvio, we went there both nights because the food was spectacular and so much fun.

The highlight of the stay in Cannes was a train trip(train station is a ten minute walk) to the medieval village of EZE, we had a great day there. Have a great cruise. Cheers Dan

We loved the Carlton International, we added a day to get to see a little bit of Cannes.

Its location is superb, the beach and the promenade La Croisette is a few steps from the hotel , you can just sit and watch the world go by if you wish.

A few moments walk to the left as you come out of the hotel is a restaurant called Le Vesuvio, we went there both nights because the food was spectacular and so much fun.

The highlight of the stay in Cannes was a train trip(train station is a ten minute walk) to the medieval village of EZE, we had a great day there. Have a great cruise. Cheers Dan

Thank you fellow Canadian. I was hoping to find out about places to eat near the hotel and EZE sounds wonderful. I will pass the info on to my travel buddies.

Cruisfan

Thank you fellow Canadian. I was hoping to find out about places to eat near the hotel and EZE sounds wonderful. I will pass the info on to my travel buddies. Cruisfan

EZE is not a restaurant! It is a village that they went to on the train.