Just a quick Hi!

SweetEmi

I'm sorry I disappeared suddenly but I've bought a house in Ocean View and work from there 5 days a week - 2 full time jobs and I've barely been able to choke down a few meals here and there let alone have time to visit the 'Net.

Hope you all are well...things are settling down some and I'll try to drop by more often.

Aloha,

Emi :)

How nice to hear from my friends!!

Dan - actually I probably will be joining when I get the chance. I was very moved at the ceremony where they awarded the young man and young woman their scholarships. I said right then and there I was going to join but just haven't done that yet...lol! Going to be in San Diego at the convention in May - you going?

Karen: How cool you'll be here in just a few months!! I was tempted to take one of the Latitudes Cruises since they were just about $800 or so for a balcony and I wouldn't have to pay an arm and a leg to get the the starting point (actually plane tickets interisland are pretty good lately from what I hear). But I think instead I have to save up for another Disneyland/San Diego trip in May.

Well everyone - thanks for keeping up your hard work here. *smile* I'll try to pitch in and help when I can.

Aloha,

Emi

Archived