Changing standards

geeky13

Sounds like you are trying to sway people to a position you already have. If you have made a decision on why you love...or no longer love a cruise line...or anything else for that matter fine...I can never see why people need to explain the thought process and try to convince others to their way of thinking.

If you love X fine...if you no longer love X ...again fine...there is no reason to try to drum up a following and convince people they should believe as you do......if they find things lacking to their tastes..they will find another line without any assistance.

QUOTE=geeky13;51263241]Hi

I am interested in hearing the thoughts of those who, like me, have sailed with Celebrity in the last few years. This line has long been my company of choice but now I feel that standards may be changing. Please watch my short video which carries my thoughts.

http://www.karlcooper.co.uk/index.php/9-uncategorised/80-changing-standards

I'd love to hear your experience of sailing with Celebrity.

Karl Cooper

Edited by LabGuy64

You can always get a better exp and cheaper if you book your own day trips...

I agree, we do find that Celebrity has dropped quality but increased prices. For example our last cruise with the Celebrity Infinity for Carnival in Rio was quite disappointing. It was supposed to be a once in a life experience and we were willing to pay the high prices for the cruise and for the excursion to the Sambadrom to see the parade. The cruise itself was average at the most. The experience at the Sambadrom did not justify the prices charged by Celebrity. Guest relations manager not really in the mood to keep clients satisfied and crew more interested in the experience of carnival in Rio than on passengers. What a pitty, we have sailed several times with the Infinity and we had such a good impression from our previous sailings.

We do hope that Celebrity will not continue this trend. We are willing to return to what used to be our favorite cruiseline.