Cruising Friday - switching rooms question

nikita

Here is the scenario - we leave on Dream on Friday...family trip - I made 3 separate reservations for 3 rooms under "guarantee" I would like to switch rooms with my daughter since it would put me next door to my granddaughter. Would like to get this done before we get to port so we don't have to waste time on it there... sent an email to our travel agent (a mass internet cruise booking co.)but haven't heard back...do I even bother to call Disney - I'm assuming the phones are going crazy for them today after the hurricane etc. Has anyone done this so late in the game? Thanks in advance for any advice!

Honestly, this will be easy to handle at check in at the port if you are all checking in together. Just tell the CM doing the check in how you want to be assigned and she can easily switch it. You won't do any more standing in line than you have to do anyhow in order to check in. Of course this assumes you have a 21 year old (or older) in each cabin. If there will not be a 21+ in each room, you will have to check that the adult with kid issues are covered.

If you are not checking in as a group you can accomplish this later at Guest Services, but that would be another line to stand in......

If you try to do it now, they MIGHT try to charge you for name changes in cabins--they shouldn't but shoreside can be idiots!

Edited by moki'smommy

Thank you so much!! I was wondering if we could just do it at check in and not have to go to guest services......we will all be checking in together and believe me - I don't want to pay anymore than we already have for this cruise!!! Appreciate your quick reply!!