Celebrity Reflection Nov 12-19

ChrisP2006

I searched but did not see a thread. Just wondering who else is on this cruise.

My partner and I (28) are pretty new to cruising. We went on the Summit this past May and then decided to do a 2nd cruise this November. Super excited!

Hi there - my partner and I (41 & 48) are going with another couple. There is a pretty big group of guys going as part of a bear cruise event.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi there - my partner and I (41 & 48) are going with another couple. There is a pretty big group of guys going as part of a bear cruise event.

Yes! We're in that group too, which is why I'm even more surprised there wasn't a roll call thread already. Never done one before, I'm interested to see how many others there are on board.

Yes! We're in that group too, which is why I'm even more surprised there wasn't a roll call thread already. Never done one before, I'm interested to see how many others there are on board.

Ah, cool! I'm surprised there's not a roll call also. We've cruised many times but this is our first time participating in the bear cruise. I've heard there's well over 100 going. They have a Facebook group if you're on there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
Hey guys! I've just booked this sailing last minute. 26 year-old Floridian here. And brand new to Celebrity. Looking forward to this Fall getaway.

That's great! I'm looking forward to it too. There should be about 250ish people in the bear group.

Hey guys! I've just booked this sailing last minute. 26 year-old Floridian here. And brand new to Celebrity. Looking forward to this Fall getaway.

Cool! It should be a great time!