Pearl sailing 01/15/17 Spa Pass

Barcelona17

Sailing on The Pearl in January for the first time. We just reached 90 days and have purchased the Thermal Spa pass for entire duration. If we just want to take advantage of quiet place to read and lounge could we go in street clothes or is swim wear the norm? I realize we would need to understand the risk that someone had lounged in a wet swim suit on any of the furniture... sit at own risk. Do you change to swim wear and cover up in cabin or use locker rooms if you will be using hot tubs/pools?

Sailing on The Pearl in January for the first time. We just reached 90 days and have purchased the Thermal Spa pass for entire duration. If we just want to take advantage of quiet place to read and lounge could we go in street clothes or is swim wear the norm? I realize we would need to understand the risk that someone had lounged in a wet swim suit on any of the furniture... sit at own risk. Do you change to swim wear and cover up in cabin or use locker rooms if you will be using hot tubs/pools?

Although swim wear is the norm in any spa - I have at home taken my Mum into a spa area with me - She wears a jog pant - with barefeet/flipflop style footwear - and a soft t-shirt. She likes to lie on a lounger and read whilst I "spa". It is of course very warm in any spa area - so outdoor clothing might be a bit much. Id certainly not wear outdoor footwear - stick to beach style clothing and footwear and you will be fine.

Although swim wear is the norm in any spa - I have at home taken my Mum into a spa area with me - She wears a jog pant - with barefeet/flipflop style footwear - and a soft t-shirt. She likes to lie on a lounger and read whilst I "spa". It is of course very warm in any spa area - so outdoor clothing might be a bit much. Id certainly not wear outdoor footwear - stick to beach style clothing and footwear and you will be fine.

Thanks, we will for sure want to use the water facilities some too but just thinking if we want to pop in for quick rest occasionally maybe would go in shorts and T. As you say it could be uncomfortable if wearing too much.