You Discovery

Don't know what happened to my heading, should have read TUI Discovery.. probably predictive spelling being on a fone app.

The Thomson Discovery is a perfect replacement for the Island Escape given time. once the Character of the ship has been established and still in its infancy personally I think it will be a brilliant addition to the Thomson range. had 1 or 2 niggles but that's nothing to the bigger picture, we could get used to this ship big time. For those thinking of booking this ..just do it ;)

RR

Have done. 12 days to go, and we will try our first transatlantic, and looking forward to exploring the new one. Glad to hear you are pleased with her.

Gill.

Hi Gill, long time no speak :D

Yes you will be pleasantly surprised with the discovery.

RR :cool:

The Thomson Discovery is a perfect replacement for the Island Escape given time. once the Character of the ship has been established and still in its infancy personally I think it will be a brilliant addition to the Thomson range. had 1 or 2 niggles but that's nothing to the bigger picture, we could get used to this ship big time. For those thinking of booking this ..just do it ;)

RR

We have not cruised since IE departed so was glad to see your post RR recommending TUI Discovery. We hope to have a cruise next year so gives us something to think about.

Enjoy! :)