Sinfonia deck 10 (suites) considerable amount of overhead noise. ?

Wanderlust..

Consider to book on deck 10 (midships) a suite but they are directly below the pool deck and I'm worried about a considerable amount of overhead noise. Has anyone ever stayed in these suites? Which are the most quiet suites midships?

Jan

Edited by Wanderlust..

Consider to book on deck 10 (midships) a suite but they are directly below the pool deck and I'm worried about a considerable amount of overhead noise. Has anyone ever stayed in these suites? Which are the most quiet suites midships?

Jan

There are only suites on the forward part of deck 10 and the forward hump of deck 12 on Sinfonia.

The suites nearest the midships are those in the range 1040-1051.

the quieter ones are likely to be those on deck 12. I've had 1212 and 1223 in the past 12 months and can vouch for their quietness, just a little overhead noise as they set out the deck chairs, but nothing of a serious nature.

Pete

There are only suites on the forward part of deck 10 and the forward hump of deck 12 on Sinfonia.

The suites nearest the midships are those in the range 1040-1051.

the quieter ones are likely to be those on deck 12. I've had 1212 and 1223 in the past 12 months and can vouch for their quietness, just a little overhead noise as they set out the deck chairs, but nothing of a serious nature.

Pete

Thanks Pete! We prefer a suite more midships on deck 10 because of motion sickness. Do you know if these suites have considerable amount of overhead noise?

Never been on the Sinfonia. What is your opinion of the Sinfonia?

Jan

Edited by Wanderlust..

Thanks Pete! We prefer a suite more midships on deck 10 because of motion sickness. Do you know if these suites have considerable amount of overhead noise?

Never been on the Sinfonia. What is your opinion of the Sinfonia?

Jan

I was on Sinfonia just before she was stretched at that time I felt the theatre was badly designed and inadequate for the numbers who are expected to see the shows. I believe that they now do three shows which have to be pre-booked. The suites were a good size and in a quiet area of the ship and the "Top 13" deck was excellent for being outside but it could get windy when cruising in daytime.

there were plenty of areas where you could find a tranquil spot. though this may now be more difficult as the number of guests has been increased.

I would sail on her again but only in an Aurea suite on deck 12.

My time dining works well.

Our suite

P1040341.jpg

The poorly designed theatre where every alternate row of seats (the bench style)has its view blocked by the row ( the free standing chairs) immediately in front of it

P1040395.jpg

Hope this helps

Pete