Princess "Montego Bay Beach Club" - which Beach Club?!

johnny124

I'm going to be going to Montego Bay with Princess - my excursion brochure shows the Wyndham which looks nice, but the website just says "Montego Bay Beach Club":

"Spend an afternoon taking in the sun and sea at one of Montego Bay’s premier beach clubs — it’s the perfect setting for a family outing.

Board your air-conditioned transportation for the approximately 30-minute drive to the Caribbean Beach Park. Upon arrival enjoy the festive rhythms of island music and a complimentary drink of rum punch, draft beer, soda, or fruit juice. Join a beach volleyball game or simply bask in the sun in your complimentary beach lounger. Snacks and additional drinks are available for purchase at the Pavilion."

Does anyone know if this is a specific beach club, or Princess just wing it closer to the day depending on cheapest price etc?

(I wanted to do a beach excursion and figured a beach club would be safer than e.g. margaritaville in Negril?)

Any help much appreciated! :D

• 4 weeks later...

Archived