Arcadia Mini Suite

aurora2009

Hello

A few questions about facilities in an Arcadia mini-suite:

How many sockets?

Is the hairdryer in a drawer or the bathroom?

Is there a teapot?

Where is the iron and ironing board kept?

Can we eat breakfast in alternative dining venue?

Many thanks

I can answer some of your questions but not all.

The iron and ironing board is usually kept in the wardrobe.

No you can't have breakfast at an alternative dining venue, that's only for those in full suites.

Incidentally if you are going from Southampton you do get priority boarding along with suite passengers and you do get the complimentary lunch with drinks.

Can't help with the sockets - one thing that's always a good idea is to take a short extension lead, one with around four sockets on them. Sometimes the socket is so near the surface of the desk or table that it won't take some plugs - like those on the end of a phone charger for example.

As far as I know there is no teapot and there are only mugs, not cups and saucers.

Hope this helps.

Re. Sockets - not sure how many, I never count them. Not many and as recommended I would take an extra extension lead. Bear in mind you are not allowed to leave anything charging in the room when you are not there.

Re. iron and ironing board - already been answered by annieuk.

Re. hair dryer - it's usually in a drawer somewhere.

Re. teapot - I thought that all cabins, from inside up to Suites, have mugs or cups & saucers, but no teapot. Mini-Suites and Suites have a coffee machine as well though.

Re. alternative venue for Breakfast - I'm afraid only Suites have access to this.

As stated by annieuk you do get to use the priority area in the terminal building before you board, as well as the complimentary hot buffet and drinks once on board (it's not 'lunch' as such).

I can't remember whether you get priority disembarkation or not - I don't think you do. Unfortunately I don't think you get priority for tenders either.

However, we've had mini-Suites on Arcadia quite a few times and they are lovely. You do get a table and two chairs, as well as two reclining chairs, on the balcony. There is a large amount of wardrobe space and drawer space, and a separate shower and jacuzzi bath in the bathroom.

I'm sure you will love it. Have fun! :)