MSC Divina Drinks Passenger Suggestions?

TheSoccerCoach

Hello,

So, as my wife and I sit here enjoying a soft October night in middle Georgia sipping on our Pimm's Cups, I had a thought.

"I would love to be sitting on the Divina with my wife on our next cruise, sipping on Pimm's Cups."

But, alack and alas, there were ne'er to be found on our last cruise on her.

Anyone have any ideas or connections with MSC that could influence MSC to expand their drink offerings and add such a thing as a Pimm's Cup?

Cheers!

I would bring the receipt onboard and see if the bartender can make it....

Found this on the web: It has a dark-brown colour with a reddish tint, and tastes subtly of spice and citrus fruit. As a summer long drink, it is also commonly served with "English-style" (clear and carbonated) lemonade, as well as various chopped garnishes, particularly apples, cucumber, oranges, lemons, strawberry, and mint or borage, though nowadays most substitute mint. Ginger ale is a common substitute for lemonade. Pimm's can also be mixed with Champagne (or a sparkling white wine), called a "Pimm's Royal Cup". Pimm's Winter Cup is generally mixed with warm apple juice.

Edited by FireEater

I would bring the receipt onboard and see if the bartender can make it....

Found this on the web: It has a dark-brown colour with a reddish tint, and tastes subtly of spice and citrus fruit. As a summer long drink, it is also commonly served with "English-style" (clear and carbonated) lemonade, as well as various chopped garnishes, particularly apples, cucumber, oranges, lemons, strawberry, and mint or borage, though nowadays most substitute mint. Ginger ale is a common substitute for lemonade. Pimm's can also be mixed with Champagne (or a sparkling white wine), called a "Pimm's Royal Cup". Pimm's Winter Cup is generally mixed with warm apple juice.

Yes, thank you! The challenge is they do not carry any Pimms on board. I am hoping we can change that somehow.