Norwegian sky or royal Caribbean empress of the seas with drink package?

Love4crusing

Hi everyone i would just like you input/ experiences . My husband (35) and I (28) take a quick yearly trip with out our kids and have cruised both lines before. We are booked on Norwegian getaway with our kids at the end of January but are trying to decide between the sky or empress of the seas ( but we would buy the drink package). Both cruises are similar price when you include the drink package on empress. We like the freestyle dining options on Norwegian but have liked royal Caribbean in the past too. We did the sky last year and have done a short cruise on the Majesty of the seas too. Any thoughts about the differences or your experiences would be greatly appreciated. I know that the empress is old but refurbished just wondering how it would compare to the majesty of the seas .

Thanks in advance

I faced the same situation. I have only sailed with Carnival and Disney. I decided on the sky, after reading lots of reviews and videos on you tube. The price difference was only 100.00 for the dates I picked, with Norwegian being the more expensive. This is going to be a Christmas gift for my husband, we are going in June. I feel comfortable with my decision based on our food and drink likes and dislikes. Good luck :)