Comfort Suites/Atlantis Question

mobydog

Hi all- I think I am going to go ahead of my group to check into the Comfort Suites...are the wrist bands the same color for adults and children? Will we need our room key or check in information from the Comfort Suites to get into Atlantis in addition to our wristbands?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Hi all- I think I am going to go ahead of my group to check into the Comfort Suites...are the wrist bands the same color for adults and children? Will we need our room key or check in information from the Comfort Suites to get into Atlantis in addition to our wristbands?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Hey there,

I have been on the phone with the folks at comfort suites a few times today but I am not traveling with kids so I didn't ask about that. From what they told me, they will be providing wrist bands for you and as a guest of the hotel you get full access to Atlantis, not to say it's all inclusive, but you can go to the aquariums, etc that you wouldn't be able to without the bands.

Their number is:

242-363-3680

Your group will have to all show up at the Comfort Suites for check in. (If you have kids, you may need to show proof of age since under 11 is free, and over 16 pay adult taxes.)

They give you a pass with the number of ppl check in and you bring that to Atlantis to get bracelets. The bracelets are the same color for all. Only 4 bracelets per room are allowed.

I have a 14 year old in my party and the rate jumps $45 just for her. So I can't pass her off as an 11 year old and not pay the extra money?

EDIT: I am specifically referring to the Paradise Beach Tower in Atlantis.

Nope, they'll ask for ID.. and you'll pay the extra $$$$

If no ID, the benefit of the doubt goes to ATLANTIS.

Ok thanks. I have another question. On another travel site, I put in 2 adults and 2 children ages 0-17. The Harborside Resort comes up at $131.25 plus taxes and fees. No extra person rate (for that 14 year old). If I book this, will I have to pay the extra person rate when I check in or does Harborside waive the extra person rate.

What are your thoughts on the Haborside as opposed to the Beach Towers? We will be in Nassau from 9am to midnight.

If I remember correctly the Harborside is the condo/villa units that the Atlantis owns. The Comfort Suites are closer (walking). To get from the Harborside to the Atlantis you have to go through an underwater tunnel. Beyond that I can't help.

Archived