How to save money without Cheers the first day?

Vigorosity

When I went on cruises with people that did not want cheers .

I would order a couple bottles of my favorite drink for my room with mixers.

And I would get pitchers of beer which they have in a few places now a days you save quite a bit.

Even better yet go on NCL and get the drink package with your cruise all you pay is the %18 tips that is why I stopped going on Carnival. Bar bill is always half the price of the cruise.

Step one: find the people smuggling booze on and make friends with them the first night. They will be the afternoon drunk people with yeti tumblers or large insulating mugs.

Step two: suggest that in return for partaking in their booze the first night you will procure beers (generally they are difficult to smuggle and a delicious respite from high proof liquor drinks mixed with lido oj) for them on day 2

Step 3: whenever you pass by an empty bar on day 2 try and grab a couple of beers to stockpile in your stateroom on ice

Step 4: call their stateroom before dinner and arrange the dropoff (as a reformed smuggler I think about 6 pack each of Fosters would cover a night of drinking my smuggled rum... That leaves 9 drinks each that day)

Step 5: prosper