CARNIVAL MAGIC cabin 1369

landonsnanny

I guess this must be a new cabin.just kidding!:D

It doesn't seem very often when people have photos of specific rooms. You can try googling the ship and room number, but you will have more luck searching your cabin category instead of your cabin. Sorry I can't be of more help though!

I haven't stayed in that particular room but I have stayed in 1370 which appears to be the same kind of room, deluxe ocean view with a couch and an upper Pullman bunk. It has a regular bathroom plus a second small "bathroom" which has a sink/vanity and a junior tub but no toilet. My kids loved being so low to the water when looking out the window.

It was a great room, it worked well for our family of 4. It's much roomier than the standard interior we had the following year.

Edited by Jjzbl

It's been a few years so I don't remember exactly how big the window was but there was plenty of room for both of my kids to look out of it at the same time. It was maybe 3' by 3' or bigger. It does have a ledge that is probably over a foot deep. There was a sign that stated not to sit on the ledge and possibly not to store things but I don't recall. We did keep our collection of towel animals there.

We never noticed any noise except some engine noise when we were leaving ports. It wasn't very loud at all though and didn't last long. The room we were in had connecting doors to the next room so we had a lot of noise from our "neighbors" in that adjoining room who liked to yell at each other a lot. Your room doesn't have that, that's good.

Of all of our rooms this one has been our favorite. There was plenty of room and it was nice to have a couch and an upper Pullman instead of two uppers. One of my kids really doesn't like to sleep in an upper Pullman so the couch was great.

The only drawback we found was that being on the first floor it could take a long time for the elevator to arrive then a long time to get all the way up to the lido. My kids would climb the stairs instead of waiting for the elevator and they beat us to the Lido deck every time. All in all, its not much of a drawback.