AARP Carnival Card Is Back

justhavingfun

It's a program through AARP's web site where you can occasionally purchase Carnival gift cards at 10% off face value. to qualify to buy the cards, you earn points on the AARP site by taking various retirement, health, and finance related quizzes.

When available, $500 cards can be bought for $450, and $100 cards for $90. It's an excellent deal. We buy them whenever they're available.

are these mailed to you? if so, about how long does it take to get them? We cruise in 34 days

Yes they are mailed however if you order 500.00 or more at the same time it will come UPS and requires a signature so someone needs to be home. I have always got mine in 7-10 days. You have to redeem points you earn by logging into the website and also taking quizzes.

Yes. You can do either. Carnival is really quite good with gift cards... unlike some other unnamed cruise lines (like that one that begins with Royal...). I believe you cannot use the gift card for additions to your booking such as beverage packages, fun shops purchases, etc, but once you're on board you can use the gift cards for anything going on your onboard account.

Sent from my iPad using Forums