St. Kitts Railroad – HERE WE COME!

Suzy B

The St. Kitts Scenic Rail Tour is on the shore excursion site for purchase! Finally! At least, for our December 5th Empress of the Seas cruise it is available again.

Tuesday, I sent an email to the St. Kitts Rail people informing them that RCCL had taken their Tour off the excursion list for our sailing due to the change in our itinerary. Asked if they could discuss with RCCL about reinstating the Tour.

And this morning I received a reply back from Gillian stating that RCCL now had their tour on the RCCL Excursion site! THANK YOU GILLIAN! You have made my day!

We are signed up & ready to go! So if anyone else is interested in signing up for the "St. Kitts Scenic Rail Tour", you can now go for it! :D

Take Care,

Suzy B

The island is a rain forest and if you look up, you will see it is cone shaped. Along the sides are gulleys for the rain to go down. When it rains, the gulleys fill up and sometimes, they flood really fast. We got caught on the train last year while on the Summit. I did a review of just this tour under St. Kitts. If you cannot find it, let me know. szdiver47@aol.com

Archived