Liquor in rooms.

jekjr

My wife and I are leaving on the Carnival Fantasy out of Mobile, Al in April 2017. I noticed on carnivals website that you can buy liquor from the web site starting at about 85 dollars a bottle. Does anyone know if you get that at the start of your cruise or when you get off. At that price I would think it would be for the duration of your cruise. Thanks for any help.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

My wife and I are leaving on the Carnival Fantasy out of Mobile, Al in April 2017. I noticed on carnivals website that you can buy liquor from the web site starting at about 85 dollars a bottle. Does anyone know if you get that at the start of your cruise or when you get off. At that price I would think it would be for the duration of your cruise. Thanks for any help.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

On most cruises, you would get your liquor the first day. However, I think that ALabama (and Texas) have some sort of liquor laws that prevent your liquor fro being delivered to you until the 2nd cruise day. Hopefully someone else will add more info about this.

maldenmusic is correct, you will receive the bottle in your cabin on the second day since you are leaving out of Mobile. Yes, you can drink it over the course of the entire cruise. Liquor purchased in the Fun Shops or ports will be held for you to claim upon return to Mobile.