Oasis kids program 6 grandkids??

IrishMis

Hello All, Hubby and I are very frequent cruisers mostly with Celebrity and Princess, but have done about 5 RC, even 1 several years back on Oasis. We are NOT well experienced with kids programming but planning to take whole family, including 6 grandkids ages 4 to 14 for DH 70th bday in 2017. Would love some first hand info regarding your experiences particularly as it pertains to how many hours programing is available as well as facilities. And of course, any other helpful info as it relates to "group". there 12 of us. Thx Sue

Congratulations on your six grandchildren! I just found out I am going to get my first one next spring and I am super excited.

I have not sailed with kids, but it seems like the Oasis is a dream-come-true for kids of all ages. Here are some links to info on the RCCL site. Plus there's the carousel, ice skating, Dreamworks Character Breakfast, an arcade...

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/contentSitelet.do?pagename=main_family

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/experiencetypes/category.do?pagename=onboard_cat_kids_teens_and_families

I hope you all have a great time!

Hello All, Hubby and I are very frequent cruisers mostly with Celebrity and Princess, but have done about 5 RC, even 1 several years back on Oasis. We are NOT well experienced with kids programming but planning to take whole family, including 6 grandkids ages 4 to 14 for DH 70th bday in 2017. Would love some first hand info regarding your experiences particularly as it pertains to how many hours programing is available as well as facilities. And of course, any other helpful info as it relates to "group". there 12 of us. Thx Sue

The facilities on Oasis Class ships are really good for kids. Facilities are good and staff well trained. On sea days the are lunch breaks & dinner breaks(but they usually do a kids tea).

Port days open 1 hour prior to arrival till sail away.

Evening open to 10 and then the is a late night zone till 2 which comes at an extra charge.

I have done a blog item on my blog about kids on Harmony & my experience from Allure is that Oasis should be the same.