Upgrading room?

bradleyskis

I've got a question. I just booked the Celebrity Reflection Dec. 31st last week. Had to do final payment did this through a TA. How do I go about getting an upgrade if there are any available? Do I have to wait and hope I get a call? Call the TA? Call Celebrity directly? I got a solid price on an Concierge stateroom with free gratuities and $250 obc. Was hoping for the beverage package but price jumped way up so wasn't worth it.

Thanks in advance!

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Forums mobile app

Edited by bradleyskis

If you booked through a TA you must go through them. What I have done is check Celebrity website. Find what I want. Take a screen shot with the info and price. Email my TA and they call Celebrity. I have done this once after final payment. Just this month I got $1050.00 off or next cruise before final payment. Thank you TA and Celebrity. :D

Your TA can call or check if Celebrity is having any last minute deals. Some of this deal you will only get the Captain Club points of your original booking.

If you are asking about a 'no cost' upgrade, that is very, very, very, seldom scene round here. :D

Now the Captain's Club will email members a couple weeks before sail date and offer an upgrade for an added cost from time to time, if there are un sold cabins.

And you can always pay to move up at any time.