Bottomless Bubbles Cups

ApoJacks

Wife and I were wondering if there is some sort of cup that you can purchase or that comes with the purchase of the Bottomless Bubbles program? We are bringing our own little travel cups just in case, but it seemed silly to me that the cruise line would go through thousands and thousands of glasses each week or if they would just provide you with a souvenir travel cup and you just refilled it at your convenience like Royal Caribbean does with the "Share A Coke At Sea" cups.

You can purchase a souvenir cup onboard, but they don't automatically come with Bottomless Bubbles. Unlike Royal, Carnival's cups do not enable any soda machines or anything.

I always thought it was a bit of a pain to carry the cup around onboard.

Kinda wish Carnival and Royal would offer a cup holder or holster, like Six Flags parks do for their bottomless drink cups.

Yes, they have them for an additional charge with the Bottomless Bubbles, I think they are $6.95 but don't hold me to that. They have a few different colors to choose from.

You could also just bring your own Tervis Tumbler or some other kind with a lid and save a few bucks.

My DH gets the package every cruise so we have a lot of those cups at home.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Is there any benefit of purchasing the bottomless bubbles before hand?

If I do can I still get a tumbler once I embark?

What drinks are free without? tap water / reg coffee?

I appreciate any details anyone shares, thank you.

6 days to cruising :D

Is there any benefit of purchasing the bottomless bubbles before hand?

No savings, but it does get the expense out of the way before boarding so your final on board bill is less.

If I do can I still get a tumbler once I embark?

Yes, but you still need to purchase it from either the BB table or atrium bar which will generally have lines on embarkation day. (It is not available after that at the discounted price.)

What drinks are free without? tap water / reg coffee?

Self service beverages at the Lido buffet consist of 24/7 filtered water, coffee (decaf and reg), tea (iced or hot), and hot chocolate, available from 6 am till about 10:30 am orange and apple juice (from concentrate), by 11 am these 2 dispensers switch over to lemonade and a 10% juice "cocktail" that will be either guava or passion fruit based. Cartons (school lunch sized) of skim or 1%, 2% and low fat chocolate milk is out during breakfast and usually lunch, but if wanted the cartons at any other time just ask a server on the buffet line. Almond, soy and lactaid milk is also available but only by the glass upon request.

Included in any of the sit down restaurants at any meal is filtered ice water, coffee (decaf & reg), tea (iced or hot), hot chocolate, lactaid, low or skim, whole, chocolate, soy, and almond milks. During breakfast and brunch they will also have apple, orange, prune, pineapple, grapefruit, and tomato juices.

From room service coffee (decaf & reg), tea (iced or hot), hot chocolate, and certain juices are available free of charge any time. From the bars iced tap water may be requested,

I appreciate any details anyone shares, thank you.

6 days to cruising :D

See answers in red above.

Wife and I were wondering if there is some sort of cup that you can purchase or that comes with the purchase of the Bottomless Bubbles program? We are bringing our own little travel cups just in case, but it seemed silly to me that the cruise line would go through thousands and thousands of glasses each week or if they would just provide you with a souvenir travel cup and you just refilled it at your convenience like Royal Caribbean does with the "Share A Coke At Sea" cups.

You can buy one.