Question on paying for the social media plan

mominwestlake

My daughter is getting married on a Carnival ship and we have 14 cabins booked with those joining us. My daughter would like several people in the party to have the social media plan so they can post pictures on instagram.

She would like to pay the $25 charge for them as part of their favor for sailing with us. I was thinking we could just put a $25 Carnival gift card in with their other favors, but I can't find them anywhere in that denomination. My question is would a visa gift card work just as well? Does the charge go on your sign and sail account? If so, can you use a visa gift card to pay that? Or do you pay with a credit card when you sign up on your phone for the social media plan?

You can purchase "Carnival Cruise Cash" starting at $25. It will automatically be added to their onboard account.

Cruise CashCruise Cash Item # D28

Cruise Cash

From $25.00

Cruise Cash provides an immediate credit to a guest's Sail & Sign account. This credit is good for any charge made to their account including taxes and gratuity charges. Cruise Cash is valid for a single voyage and cannot be transferred to future bookings. Cruise Cash is non-refundable and any unused credits will be forfeited.

My daughter is getting married on a Carnival ship and we have 14 cabins booked with those joining us. My daughter would like several people in the party to have the social media plan so they can post pictures on instagram.

She would like to pay the $25 charge for them as part of their favor for sailing with us. I was thinking we could just put a $25 Carnival gift card in with their other favors, but I can't find them anywhere in that denomination. My question is would a visa gift card work just as well? Does the charge go on your sign and sail account? If so, can you use a visa gift card to pay that? Or do you pay with a credit card when you sign up on your phone for the social media plan?

I believe I saw $25 Carnival cards at Lowes...

Well I bought a ton before our pride cruise this past January but now I can't find them so I guess they stopped it

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Not to go off on a tangent, but I was totally disappointed amazon stopped selling them. I was able to get them using some rewards points/credits I had from Amazon. I near about cried when I saw they stopped selling them. I saved over a hundred bucks on my last cruise using those reward points/credits!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Forums mobile app