Review Oct 15-22 7 nt cruise

Lizard930

Much well covered by others but my observations: Laundry package-get it & pack lighter(out by 9a & back by 6p); Shore excursions- do book some in advance, Aquablue Moorea fabulous, Taha'a Cultural tour great, take a day off from shore excursions (Bora Bora or Moorea) to have leisurely breakfast & do your own thing; Spa- great treatments, sign up for 'private' steam & shower; Room service- great for breakfast (use as wake up call) & dinner when you're too pooped to dress for dining room; Dining room- if you forgot your glasses they have selection of 'cheaters' to borrow, don't care for wine offered then ask for something else & voila it's yours, ask for sorbet to clear your palate between courses as it will help you help with digestion & wine appreciation; Papeete airport departure- no a/c with 3 flights departing almost simultaneously & passport checked 6 times before boarding (felt like I was trying to grab one of last helicopters out of Hanoi), currency exchange lines very long so best if you do before arriving airport....

T

Thanks for your comments. Instead of exchange counter suggest you use the ATM machine or change on the ship.

Glad you had a grand holiday!

he ATM is the best way BY FAR!

Yes also the ship is better than the currency exchange booth at the airport.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums