Carnival Magic Oct 22 / 2016

Severus

Love your video!! Great view of the other ship turning around too. Cool how you caught that. We went to Blue Kay and the beach at Roatan and the rain was torrential!! We got soaked. Agree with you too about the people selling things on Blue Kay. It was constant. Thanks for posting!

Thank you guys for watching, the best video is coming up next week, I was able to get better footage because of the weather clearing up and also the excursion we did was top notch. I hope you like the next one. [emoji3][emoji1360]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for sharing! I really like the pace and calmness of your videos. What do you use that makes the camera so stable?

For stability I use a devise called Osmo Mobile, a lot of people asked me the same question so in response I will do a review video of this gimbal (electronic stabilizer). The camera I used on this devise was..........iPhone 6S Plus.

9234131b911722f2cd029514b23cd15a.jpg

The biggest challenge filming these videos was a balance on how much time I spend filming vs the time I spent with my family and enjoy my vacation. I paid the cruise and took time off work to spend time with my family. I could have done more but I would have missed my vacation by turning it into a job/production project and not a vacation. My intention was to provide some info to people planing to be on this ship and get them a little more familiar with the options and destinations and at the same time making it entertaining.

Nice video. We were on this same cruise. Next up for us is the Carnival Vista in March. :):)

How cool! I was the geek with a phone connected to a contraption walking and filming all over the place. A lot of peole asked me if my gimbal was a selfie stick. I love Carnival but I think my next one will be a Disney one 4 days or so, since they are so expensive.

Thank you Severus for taking us along on your vacation. The videos were great. I have a question, We were at Starfish island a few years ago, when we went into the water there was no sand just MUCK. when you tried to walk, it took the water shoes right off your feet. Did they bring in lots of sand for the beach or use a different section of the beach for swimming? Thanks Gary.:)

Thank you Severus for taking us along on your vacation. The videos were great. I have a question, We were at Starfish island a few years ago, when we went into the water there was no sand just MUCK. when you tried to walk, it took the water shoes right off your feet. Did they bring in lots of sand for the beach or use a different section of the beach for swimming? Thanks Gary.:)

Thanks you Gary, the sand was fine but not as bad as muck, aparently they did some work there because I did not hear any complains while I was there.

Awesome videos! Can't believe you filmed with your phone, is the iPhone 6 4K, because it certainly looks it!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Forums mobile app

Thanks! The iPhone I used have the capability to film in 4K but I was afraid to use all the memory available thus I downgraded the filming to 1080. The only shots I used something else than my phone was the underwater shots, for that I used a GoPro Hero 4 BLK.