Carnival Magic Vlog Through the eyes of a 10yr old

pauljenna

Recently off the Carnival Magic. My daughter is always filming and making video's. Here is her first episode of the Vlog from the carnival Magic. Many more to come I will post as she finishes them.

Episode 1 Pre Cruise

Many more coming. Subscribe so you will be the first to know when there out.

Edited by pauljenna

Thank you

She loves doing her video's. Sorry the quality of the video is not the greatest we had a new camera she was not used to using and I did not notice till It was to late she got way to much floor footage.. Its get better she should have more up in the next couple of days.. She been busy posting a lot of haloween videos.

Episode 2 is up

Day one part two

Also Karlee wants to do a Q and A video so if you have any questions about the magic or cruises please post them here or under one of the video and we will answer them in a video soon...

Part 3 will be out soon

Edited by pauljenna

Episode 2 is up

Day one part two

Also Karlee wants to do a Q and A video so if you have any questions about the magic or cruises please post them here or under one of the video and we will answer them in a video soon...

Part 3 will be out soon

Thanks for posting!

My kids are enjoying their sneak preview of the Magic before we sail in January. My 8 year old is wondering how Camp Ocean was? Was there a lot to do there?

Thanks for the kind words once again. She is so proud of these as well as I am. I know the video quality is not that great, but we just purchased a new camera and I didn't realize till it was to late that her video wasn't coming out so good. thanks again to you all she is working on part 3 and should be out in next day or 2.

Here are the link once again

Part one

Part Two

Also keep posting Questions here or on the board and we will be doing a family question and answer real soon. The questions can be about the ship in general, cruising or about what ever you want.

Thanks

Here is part 3 this covers the water slides and water park as well as some other activities we did during sea day. This episode ends with karlee getting ready for formal night.. She loves to dress up

Thanks again for sharing the nice video.

Here is part 4

Part 5 will be out in next few days some coverage from beautiful Amber cove

Please continue to send Questions Karlee will be doing her Q and A soon

here is the playlist of all video posted so far if you missed any

We will also be posting a full ship tour soon as well as a Q and A and a special last day you wont want to miss

Hi guy Karlee wanted to let you all know we ran into some problem with the video's he I missing a lot of videos we are trying to figure it out... This is why she hasn't posted anything in a few days. She does have one almost ready to go up just looking for a little more video.

Will let you know when the next one goes up

Thank I sure will.., I appreciate that. She is gonna be one upset girl because I cannot find the missing video just spent the last 4 hrs looking through each folder and they are no where. Worst part is I know they were there because we watched the video of the new build a bear event already... I will keep looking... We still have amber cove to share as well as the finial night. The ship tour as well as some special footage. we will just be missing whats in between if I can find it.

• 4 weeks later...