Zuiderdam April 8th 2006

WalS

Looking forward to our April 8th 2006 sailing on the Zuiderdam out of Ft Lauderdale. My wife and I are both 42 and we will be traveling with our two daughters, 9 and 5. I apparently just booked the last available verandah room that accomadates four people. We will be staying on deck 4 (upper promenade) aft. We have one of the verandahs with the solid steel railing (oh well). Seems like we got a good deal so I will be happy with that.

Anyone traveling with young kids and would like to meet up on the cruise let me know. Last year we went on Carnival with about 10 friends and my girls loved it. That had a couple of playmates which made it wonderful. Hopefully they will meet new friends on this cruise.

hi there wals;

there is small group of us - 21total on this sailing celebrating a 50th birthday party...have not been on hal in years...but very much looking for to it....looks like this week is booking up quick...we booked last may for this sailing...

sorry - no kids in our group..but being it runs into easter, and i am sure there will be quite a few families on board.

perhaps we will chat again closer to sailing...

ig****o/marco

Archived