Anyone figure out new way to check cabin #?

vivalas

Can't you complete the funpass then go to order gifts and services and act like you are going to buy a gift and it will show the booking number and cabin number unless it hasn't been assigned then it will show GUAR in cabon number

Anyone figure out yet how to check your cabin assignment now that the bookmodify link does not work anymore? Don't want to try that old "method", way too involved.

Modify booking works fine for me. I know that for a while my laptop would not access the modify booking info when a desktop would. But they both work for me now.

I'd try it again! :cool:

If you want to know your cabin number, book a specific cabin. :rolleyes:

Not all of us want to fork out the extra cash on a cabin, they get it on our Sail & Sign cards, you must know its cheaper to get a guarantee than a specific cabin. So hence, when you book a guarantee, you want to know as soon as possible what your cabin assignment is. It is all in the fun of booking a trip. Everyone who books a guarantee knows you don't get your cabin # right away, but you want to know as soon as you have one!! No need to be negative to those who play this game.:rolleyes:

Modify book is only working for those that book direct with Carnival -- if you book with a TA it isn't working for us.

Well, that explains why I can't get to the page anymore. Any other ways yet? I forgot about the funpass way to check. Thanks. I would still like to be able to see my other specifics about my reservation like on that bookmodify page. Hopefully someone will crack the page for those of us with TA bookings.

The funpass method works for those who booked with an agent.

As far as paying less to book a guarantee.. its just not worth the hassle to me no more.

I;'d rather pay the little bit more and know without all the stress only to find out I never got upgraded.

The funpass method works for those who booked with an agent.

As far as paying less to book a guarantee.. its just not worth the hassle to me no more.

I;'d rather pay the little bit more and know without all the stress only to find out I never got upgraded.

I'm with you!! We book a specific cabin because then there are no surprises regarding noise - or elevators - or dance clubs, etc. :eek: I do agree that you can save money going guarantee - it is was a little fun waiting and hoping for an upgrade. But, not worth it for me anymore. We much prefer knowing where we will be from the start.:rolleyes:

Redfrog--look again- if you booked with a ta it no longer works.

Could someone tell me the price difference if booked a guarantee compared to booking an outright cabin

Price difference for us was about $200.00. For the 200.00 I'm thrilled to have my aft cabin guaranteed ;)

Hello, can you tell me which side of the ship is the "aft" and why is that the best side. I have seen several posts where people are saying the "aft" is the best side - why? I am new to cruising and would love to know. Thanks.

I prefer the afts- I like to get the most for my money. and the aft costs the same as on the sides. My cabin is the same size as the rest--but the balcony is lots bigger..

It is a further walk to the elvators. But the hall is quite. Sitting on the balcony can tend to get rather warm because there is no ocean breezes on the aft. The views are amazing. http://community.webshots.com/photo/231082601/283585957lnziFZ

The aft is not for everyone- some people say they can feel lots more motion back there- I have not. And some people say there is soot on the chairs--wipe everything before you sit on it and it shouldnt be a problem.

The aft balconies everyone talks about is the balconies across the back of the ship.

Aft cabins runs from the aft elevators to the back. (there will be three elevators (forward, midship and aft) So when inquiring about aft balconies--make sure your agent knows you are interested in cabins across the aft.

Here's another thought: sometimes when I'm in AOL & linking to the Carnival website through AOL it doesn't always work. I called Carnival & they confirmed that AOL doesn't always pull up everything from their site. When I'm having trouble going through AOL I close it out & go through Internet Explorer & it works fine......just a thought if you're using AOL (most times it works for me but sometimes it doesn't.)

Here's another thought: sometimes when I'm in AOL & linking to the Carnival website through AOL it doesn't always work. I called Carnival & they confirmed that AOL doesn't always pull up everything from their site. When I'm having trouble going through AOL I close it out & go through Internet Explorer & it works fine......just a thought if you're using AOL (most times it works for me but sometimes it doesn't.)

Thanks for the tip!! All I've been getting for the past 3 days is that the Carnival homepage is undergoing routine maintenence. :confused: Just tried IE and it works just fine!! Even the "modify booking". I booked through Carnival.

Archived