JiJi and Cucina Question Please.

JustCruiseMe

If you order the same appetizer, then they serve it family style. If you order different appetizers, then you get your own plate. The entrees and desserts are individually served even if you order the same thing.

Highly recommend the lemon sorbet for dessert. Incredibly good.

One of my favorite things to do is to go to either of these restaurants with a large group of people (10 or more). If you have enough, they will literally bring you everything on the menu, which you can then share family style. It's a great way to try everything, and I have easily been able to find people to go with me so that we can have a big table and share in the meal together. They are very happy at the end to divide up the tickets, and I always encourage people to leave a generous tip above and beyond the $15 to thank the servers for their attention to the table. Have fun!

There are only two of us but in Jan we have a big group going and if they have JiJi's we might be able to get everyone to go.

So with the two of us if we want to try more than one appetizer or say we both ordered and entree but we'd like to try/share a different one is that acceptable?

You both will get your choice of one appetizer, one entree, one side, and one dessert each. Each one is enough to share with another person (except maybe the dessert). You'll be stuffed by the time you get out of there, I promise! Be sure to try the duck or pork belly appetizer...they are so delicious!