Price Drop Zenith

slotaddict

this happened to us on our granddaughters wedding cruise in December. Shortly after we had booked serveral cabins the prices dropped: we all upgraded at a lesser price than we were paying previously. Of course I was glad I had kept my eyes open, otherwise it would never had worked as they jumped back up again not too long after that.

NMnita

Nita

Got a question...

I booked this cruise through Costco but this ship is not listed on website. I only get info over the phone, so should I check Celebrity website to watch for price drop before calling Costco?

I dont know where or which to watch the price, so that I can get upgrade or credit back.

Thank for any response!

PS Slotaddict...WAY TO GO!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!

this happened to us on our granddaughters wedding cruise in December. Shortly after we had booked serveral cabins the prices dropped: we all upgraded at a lesser price than we were paying previously. Of course I was glad I had kept my eyes open, otherwise it would never had worked as they jumped back up again not too long after that.

NMnita

They are back down again and lower than ever. Check it out again.

Nita

Got a question...

I booked this cruise through Costco but this ship is not listed on website. I only get info over the phone, so should I check Celebrity website to watch for price drop before calling Costco?

I dont know where or which to watch the price, so that I can get upgrade or credit back.

Thank for any response!

PS Slotaddict...WAY TO GO!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!

yes, do check every few days.NMNita

Archived