Transport from Houston to Galveston

namest

Renting a van will be your least expensive option. If you don't want to mess with that, the Galveston Express Shuttle is $30 per person with a discount for children. Galveston Limo Service is $25 per person; I don't think they offer a discount. THese are by reservation, from the airport to the cruise terminal or from a hotel to the cruise terminal, but they are a shuttle--if your 8 don't fill the vehicle, there may be other passengers.

You can also do private transfers thru several companies if that is preferable. I'm sorry, I don't remember the name of the company that took us. I do remember that we got a round trip discount (not much, but every little bit counts) and that we even had the same driver both ways. Don't know if that was planned or a fluke. Vehicle was spotless, driver was a good guy.

Edited by moki'smommy

Galveston express in 30 pp one way from Hobby and I believe 35.00 per person from IAH. That would save you a little money over DCL transfers. We are renting a car, but there are only four of us. Several hotels in Galveston offer free cruise parking. Renting a car from IAH is a lot more expensive then Hobby. They add on a lot of taxes.