cruise next certificate

nnorrell

Ok so i am looking at purchasing cruise next certificates onboard my next cruise in december. From what i have researched is buy 4 for 1000.00, receive OBC 500.00. If i charge nothing on my account and do not use any of the on board credit i will only owe 500 for the certificates. My husband and i are disagreeing on this. He thinks we have to use the 500 OBC for other stuff on the ship and we have to pay 1000.00. Can anyone tell me who is correct???

Sent from my SM-G920V using Forums mobile app

You are correct and your husband is not. The credit will appear on your account at the time of purchase.

It would be much simpler if NCL would advertise the certificates as $150 for one and $125 each for two or more. My guess is that NCL concluded that people like your husband may make onboard charges in the mistaken belief that the credit would otherwise be unavailable.

Thank you guys so much. That is what we will be doing.

We already know what cruise we want to book next so we are waiting till we board.

Keep I mind that they expire in 4 years and you can only use 1 per cabin (not per person and not apply all that you buy towards 1 cruise) . Though sometimes they run a deal where you can use 2 - I think the current one is Europe cruises only.

I thought NCL extended the promotion where you could use 2 certificates on one sailing through March 2017?

I would like to know also. That would be great if i could use 2 for 1. I know i have read a couple of these feeds and some say its only europe and others have said it was any.

I would like to know also. That would be great if i could use 2 for 1. I know i have read a couple of these feeds and some say its only europe and others have said it was any.

It is not only for Europe! Not sure where people are getting that from. I called and had 2 added for our cruise from San Juan in March, 2017.

Donna

Keep I mind that they expire in 4 years and you can only use 1 per cabin (not per person and not apply all that you buy towards 1 cruise) . Though sometimes they run a deal where you can use 2 - I think the current one is Europe cruises only.

Two days ago we book a cruise on the epic for 11/26/2016

Used two coupons

Balcony room

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by gmasters

Two days ago we book a cruise on the epic for 11/26/2016

Used two coupons

Balcony room

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

just off the escape and bought two. When i searched the website it only mentioned for Europe. I am glad to hear i can use two cause i want to go back on the escape on the 25th of nov as i have an extra week off before my dec 4 getaway cruise. I will have to call and ask cause that just sweetens the deal and makes it more of a done deal!!! Glad i saw this post. Now just for them to show up on my account so i can book as i just got off the ship today.