Any new comments on the Grand?

cnmiranda

Any new reports on the Grand Princess? Just wondering if anyone has sailed the ship recently. We had a voyage on her about a year ago, the ship was showing some signs of wear and tear but we had a great time none the less of course. Just wondering if the ship has had a refirbishment recently and if there was any new news. Thanks for any comments. Will probably be doing a Western Caribbean in Feb.

We just left the Grand Saturday morning. The ship is in great shape. We sailed on her in 2000 and I did not see any differences this time. Our cabin was clean. The public areas are great with the ships crew cleaning all the time. I don't think you will be disappointed with the Grand.

We just left the Grand Saturday morning. The ship is in great shape. We sailed on her in 2000 and I did not see any differences this time. Our cabin was clean. The public areas are great with the ships crew cleaning all the time. I don't think you will be disappointed with the Grand.

We just did the med too and also sailed here in the Caribbean. I would agree she is in great shape. They did have a propulsion problem two cruises before us, but got it solved by the time we boarded her.

Archived