NCL Cigarette Brands

inai

Does anyone know what brands of cigarettes NCL sells in their shops? I don't know if I should bring my own carton or will the ship sell my brand; i.e. Newport Lights.

Or will they confiscate my cigarettes like they do the liquor, since they sell cigarettes on the ship.

Does anyone know what brands of cigarettes NCL sells in their shops? I don't know if I should bring my own carton or will the ship sell my brand; i.e. Newport Lights.

Or will they confiscate my cigarettes like they do the liquor, since they sell cigarettes on the ship.

They don't sell my brand. Neither does Carnival. I usually just pack a couple of cartons into the suitcase. By the end of the week I have enough room for another trinket or couple of t-shirts.:D

They do have Salem and Newport..I'm not sure about "lights". Price about $21 per ctn., if you buy 2 ctns. They do have B&H menthol lights.

I would suggest, if you are sailing from NY, purchase the first night when the gift shop opens. They ran out of mine and said they could not re-stock until they arrived back in NY.

They will not confiscate cigarettes when you board.

Archived